Winona Elementary School will host Meet the Teacher Day on August 3, 2021. We are looking
forward to seeing our students and parents!
Below is the schedule for Meet the Teacher Day. Teachers will only be available during their
designated times. You can bring your child’s school supplies to Meet the Teacher Day, so he/she will not have as much to carry in on the first day of school.
Schedule for Meet the Teacher:
● 8:00-9:00 PreK, Kindergarten and First Grade
● 9:00-10:00 Second and Third Grade
● 10:00-11:00 Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Grade
If you are a parent of a PreK, Kindergarten, or First Grade student and would like to walk your
student to his/her classroom on the first day of school, you should follow the schedule below.
Due to limited parking, we must strictly adhere to the schedule.
● PreK and Kindergarten Students - 8:30-9:00
● First Grade Students - 9:15-9:45
● Parents do not have to walk PreK, Kindergarten, or First Grade Students into the
building, but are welcome to do so. Students in grades 2-6 will enter the building with the
assistance of staff members instead of parents.
● Parking for parents of PreK, Kindergarten, and First Grade Students will be available in
the Circle Drive, Visitors’ Spaces, and Car Rider Line.
We are looking forward to a wonderful school year. As always, IT’S A GREAT DAY TO BE A