The Winona-Montgomery Consolidated School District (WMCSD) Office of Federal Programs invites you to share your ideas for increasing student achievement and creating a positive PreK-12 environment. Please complete the FY 21 WMCSD Comprehensive Needs Assessment Survey for the 2020-2021 year plans.
1. Parents login using username: xxParent where xx is the grade your child is in at school.
Password is your child’s grade spelled out. Example: 3Parent with password third
2. Community members who are not parents will use;
Username - Community and password – Community
3. Click “Take Survey”. Answer the survey.
4. Be sure to comment a suggestion for us! Together we can continue to achieve more!
5. When you are finished remember to click save, continue, and exit.
FY21 WMCSD Comprehensive Needs Assessment Survey for parents and community to complete.